HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Sebastian Welton sebastian at WELTON.DE
Mon Dec 4 05:06:31 EST 2000

>I think that I've posted on this before, what footage exists?
>
>  London 1970 - thirty minutes (no sound) pro?
>  Isle Of Wight - 5 seconds + ? pro
>  Silver Machine pro
>  Space Ritual (b&w) - rumoured - no sightings=20
>  1974 Scandanavian pro
>  1977 tour audience no sound
>  1977 Marc Bolan TV show
>  1980 German TV
>  =20
>  Can anyone expand on this? And, now on bended knee, can anyone do me
a =
>copy of the 1977 live stuff.
>  =20
>  Dave

Also,

Hawkwind    8.3.94 (German TV)
Hawkwind    4.12.94 (German TV)
Nik Turner & the moor    22.2.98 (German TV)
Nik Turner & the moor    30.5.99 (German TV)

I'm quite surprised that they were never on any other German programmes
such as the Beat Club, Formel I or Musikladen.

Cheers,

Seb

Sebastian Welton
sebastian at welton.de