HW electric tepee

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Dec 4 05:38:00 EST 2000

anyone interested in a big chat session at the electric tepee

privately email me here to let me know when the best day & time

& a suitable time will be organised for a mass chat session

*** Remember to use MS Internet explorer with your java enabled
 *** (has anyone with MSie had any problems very recently?)

Netscape doesn't work for some reason?

All invited regardless of class, creed, caste & all those other silly labels

All welcome regardless of their fame & popularity  ;>)

Michael B