HW:Samantha Fox

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 4 15:07:22 EST 2000

People on this list seem to have a real down on Sam fox...dont get me
wrong...I'm no fan of hers and I'd dearly love to know how she got into the
HW camp in the first place...(Someone posted the Lemmy story recently I seem
to recall...is that It?)
 I think what we have to remember is that it was all a bit of fun, somewhat
tongue in cheek, at brixton anyway, and HW have always been up for a bit of
fun. And if anyone wants a discussion on HW and Political Correctness, I'll
just refer you to Niks naked dancer competitions in the encores ,M'Lud !
 Anyway , for Filip...Wow !! i wish I had the time and resources to be that
devoted to the band....Best of luck mate....One question...Have you actually
got all the PILOT stuff with steve swindells on it ? and the WIDOWMAKER stuff
with  HUW ? ....If not,I strongly advise you to listen to it before paying
out !! ...Someone must like it,....Oh well, i guess theres  different levels
of completism !!...

 Respect for the total dedication

 Alistair

 All the best !!