HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Mon Dec 4 15:48:55 EST 2000

Alistair Wrote:
> totally agree about the tree sequence...does anyone know if it still exists?
>it was really moving. Just one thing...was it not a series of slides ? ...I
>seem to remember the images fading into each other !
>
>  Alistair

Me too. I think it was a series of slides I saw it '77. I read somewhere that it was destroyed in a fire many years ago. I also miss the space art slides - I heard they were sold off by a 'friend' of the band.

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.