HW: Clive Deamer (was: HW:Samantha Fox)

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Mon Dec 4 18:38:34 EST 2000

Hi,

>Well, I have all 3 Portishead albums but until I read this I had no idea there
>was a Hawkwind connection. But on checking the credits on the NYC Live
>album, there he is, Clive Deamer. Who was a Hawk for, what, 3 months or
>something?

He wasn't in the band for only three months. He joined in March 1984 (in
the middle of the "Earth Ritual" tour) and played his last HW-gig in June
1985. So his stay was for more than a year. BTW, does anyone know why he
left (or got sacked)?

(c)IAO

                         D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de