HW: Clive Deamer (was: HW:Samantha Fox)

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Dec 5 16:26:55 EST 2000

Hi,

>I still think it's too bad that the 'Earth Ritual' album that would have
>been recorded by the Brock/Turner/Lloyd-Langton/Bainbridge/Reeves/Deamer
>lineup (with special guest Lemmy) never came to pass.

Total ACK.
IMO Clive was the best of all those early&mid-eighties' drummer and he
should have stayed longer.

>Is Clive the longest-serving (since he was in the band for longer than Thom
>Crimble or Keith Hale) Hawkwind member who never played on one of the
>band's "real" studio albums?

He shares the pole position with Dead Fred (March '83 - June '84). Both
were HW-members for about 1 year 3 months.

(c)IAO

                         D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de