HW:Samantha Fox

Tue Dec 5 19:00:01 EST 2000

yes - where do you draw the line???
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Filip Vanhuyse
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 3:03 PM
  Subject: HW:Samantha Fox

  Welllll,

  Been to a flee-market this morning  and found a Samantha Fox record for only 40p.
  Seems like the completists of us have to buy that stuff too.
  As she has twice a connection with Hawkwind.
  On the "Gimme Shelter" and on the "Brixton night"
  So we can't ingnore her?

  Funny,me buying "Samantha Fox" records **8---)))))) !!°??

  Actual,she must be ok,as it's the second time she connects with Hawkwind and I don't
  think she was payed for her apperience on the Brixton night.
  So thumbes up for her.(I even think she will appear on the Christmas gig)

  Anyway,for us completists,it's funny to buy "Samantha Fox" records.
  Been to a record-fair 2 weeks ago and at a certain dealer there was a special section
  with Fox records and at rather high prices.
  I really feld uncomfortable.I was thinking to myself:"Oh,no I don't have to buy all that sh*t"
  But as a completist you can't ignore.

  Any comments?

  best wishes
  filip hawknut