HW: Star Nation

Tue Dec 5 19:45:15 EST 2000

Hi, Been away on hols for a week hebce lack of replies.
    Re-Star Nation, I see that Jerry and Richard have provided some info, so you all know what is happening. The reasons and problems aside, what it means tro CD Services customers is that we are being sold just 100 copies only by the band and will be supplying the first 100 orders that came in, in date order. After this we WILL contact anyone and direct them to the group who will then be able to sell it to that person, but only by cheque or postal order payment.
    IF possible we will try and get another 10 off the band so that we can satisfy the whole lot who have pre-ordered so far , but anyone who has placed an order will be contacted one way or the other.
    Anyone with any questions, e.mail me at:
    agcdser at aol.com
    The Spacebrock is out but I've not heard it yet as been away.One of the things that turned up on return to work was the confusion about title and name - we listed originally Dave Brock-Brockspace and now it's turned into Hawkwind-Spacebrock.
    Dave can probably clarify this but even tho' it is a solo album, as such, the label have almost certainly done it like this so that the chain shops particulalry who buy it, actually put it in the Hawkwind section!!!
    OK - Bedouin news and Davey news to follow once I've cleared these 275 e.mails.
    Andy Garibaldi (CD Services)