HW: Alan Davey solo/still searchin'

Jerry Guizar jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Tue Dec 5 23:33:21 EST 2000

From: "Nick Medford" <nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK>

> In message <99.d4de171.27599eaa at aol.com>, Bob Lennon
> <Hawkwinder at AOL.COM> writes
> >Captured Rotation is great. It has Ron on vocs on a few tracks. The
Bedouin
> >cd is pretty good also. And as a matter of fact, I've been unable to
track  a
> >copy down,
>
> Cheers for the response.
>
> Bedouin is available at www.freakemporium.com - look in the index under
> A (they file artists by their first names).

   Has anyone here ordered from them before? I ordered 11 CD's and got a
message asking me to fax or post a copy of my credit card. The email said
it was standard mail order company procedure, but this is the first time
I've
ever been asked to do this and I do a LOT of mail order. I don't mind doing
it if it's standard practice for them, they already have all my personal
info and
there's nothing on a photocopy that they don't already know.

   Now all I have to do is hit the lottery so I can tell them to send me
everything
in their catalog :)   Is my boc-l shirt a collectors item yet? It's nice to
see some
familiar names still on the list (FoFP, Carl, Jill, Johan, Bernhard) . Two
or three
years is too long of a hiatus. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jerry