HW:Samantha Fox

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Wed Dec 6 05:52:45 EST 2000

> I totally agree with you, esp. given the overt sexploitation in just about
> every MTV video ever produced.  Funny thing, I don't think any of the
> female members of this list have attacked Ms Fox!

That's because I'm secretly hopefull she'll sell me the green
shorts she wore at the Hawkestra (reckon they'd just about fit
;-)...RE: sexploitation - we'd be banging our pretty little heads
against a brick wall for noought around here !!¬!

M at xine