HW:Samantha Fox

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Wed Dec 6 06:06:18 EST 2000

Hey - there's nowt wrong with a bit of light-hearted fun! Lighten up chaps!
The Hawkestra was better for here being there!  If you think about it,  Sam
was probably the first choice for getting on to the Gimme Shelter thing, and
someone said: "Who can we get with Sam, for a real contrast - I know - lets
ask HW!"  or something like that.  Which ever way, we ended up with Gimme
Shelter,   with AND without Sam on vocals - AND got to hear Richard's dulcet
tones too!   All in all WELL worth it!

(BTW That's LORD Tufnel-Guest to you 'n' me Carl!)  Howzabout asking his
better half (Ms J Lee Curtis) to perform with HW!)

Guy T.   (sorry 3rd post today!)

                >I totally agree with you, esp. given the overt
sexploitation in just about
                >every MTV video ever produced.  Funny thing, I don't think
any of the
                >female members of this list have attacked Ms Fox!

                <nigeltufnel>What's wrong with being sexy?</nigeltufnel>

                :)

                Cheers,
                Carl