HW:Completists

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 6 06:49:39 EST 2000

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:57:15 -0000, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:

>not forgetting the CD's by Babylon Whores w/Turner, Dark Sun w/ Turner
>(about three of these), the ECW wrestling album with Motorhead doing
>Metallica (and Monster Magnet doing 'Kick out the jams!!!!), the Captain
>Beyond tribute album w/ Turner, the 'Big Green Experience' album w/....you
>guessed it....Turner (all stars),
>the 46.000 Fibres album with Turner....hmmmmmm - a busy lad is our Nik. You
>poor completeists out there - it just never stops.
>Andy Garibaldi (who could have mentioned a shedload more......)

Uncle Nik also guested on a live cassette by The Treatment- thought I'd
mention that one as they were such a unique and amazing band, whatever
became of them I wonder. BTW Andy do you ever have any of their cassettes
or other stuff in stock? Delerium released an album some years back but
I've never been able to track anything else down.