HW: Alan Davey solo/still searchin'

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 6 06:56:32 EST 2000

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:33:21 -0500, Jerry Guizar <jguizar at STNY.RR.COM> wrote:

>   Has anyone here ordered from them before? I ordered 11 CD's and got a
>message asking me to fax or post a copy of my credit card. The email said
>it was standard mail order company procedure, but this is the first time
>I've
>ever been asked to do this and I do a LOT of mail order. I don't mind doing
>it if it's standard practice for them, they already have all my personal
>info and
>there's nothing on a photocopy that they don't already know.

I ordered 3 cd's from them a few days ago and didn't have to do this. Maybe
'cos you ordered (gasp) ELEVEN?

However I did receive an email to say that one of my picks was out of stock
for the moment. But this has happened with other internet mailorder firms
too. Wish they'd keep their website catalogues updated. The worst offenders
have to be Jungle, I've pretty much given up on them now.