Attention BOC-Lers!

Paul Mitchell paul-mitchell at KEECO-UK.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Dec 6 13:10:13 EST 2000

Well.....you know what they say.....we always hurt the ones we love!!

Come on....out of the (bedroom or living room) closet now....there must
be at least ONE Rush song that you like.....and do you recognise their
technical skills even if you hate the music/GL's voice?

Excuse me if this is the button that sends you ballistic :)

In message <200012061524.KAA05072 at syr.edu>, Ted Jackson jr.
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> writes

--
Dr Paul Mitchell
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR

KEECO (UK) Limited
Wheal Jane Mill
Baldhu
Truro
Cornwall TR3 6ED

Tel: 01872 561516
Fax: 01872 561530
Email: paul-mitchell at keeco-uk.demon.co.uk

The information contained in this email is confidential.
It is intended only for the stated recipient(s) and
access to it by any other person cannot be authorised
without prior agreement with KEECO. If you are not a
named recipient, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information
contained in this email. The content of the message
and/or attachments may not reflect the view and opinions
of the originating company or any party noted. If
you have received this email in error please inform us
immediately at info at keeco-uk.demon.co.uk and delete it
and all copies from your system.

Some announcements contains forward-looking statements
about Klean Earth Environmental Company that may involve
risks and uncertainties. Important factors relating to
the Company's operations could cause actual results to
differ materially from those in forward-looking
statements. All forward-looking statements are based on
information available to Klean Earth Environmental
Company on the date hereof, and Klean Earth Environmental
Company assumes no obligation to update such statements.