HW:Completists

Wed Dec 6 14:17:37 EST 2000

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> not forgetting the CD's by Babylon Whores w/Turner, Dark Sun w/ Turner
> (about three of these), the ECW wrestling album with Motorhead doing
> Metallica (and Monster Magnet doing 'Kick out the jams!!!!), the Captain
> Beyond tribute album w/ Turner, the 'Big Green Experience' album w/....you
> guessed it....Turner (all stars),
> the 46.000 Fibres album with Turner....hmmmmmm - a busy lad is our Nik. You
> poor completeists out there - it just never stops.

        All right, I'll bite there - I didn't know the Captain Beyond
thing had finally come out - can you tell me, for the old file, what the
title is and which song Nik's doing (and is it as the All Stars or is it
another Grenas/Del Rio makeshift)? And what's the 46,000 Fibres one? I
only knew he'd played live with them. I like to try and keep up in
information at least, even if I haven't currently the money to buy any
music let alone Kollect... Yours,
                                  Jon

ObCD: Motorhead - _Ace of Spades_

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |