HW: Alan Davey solo/still searchin'

Wed Dec 6 19:10:55 EST 2000

Hmmmmm..........don't want to turn this into a plug for CDS but do Delerium
deduct seventeen and a half percent VAT from the orders of people who order
from outside of the EEC because we do at CD Services, and that can amount to
one hell of a lot of savings. I don't know.
Anyway, before this develops to a point that gets silly, let me take this
ooportunity to explain that the CD Services website has been the longest
construction job to happen since the Golden Gate Bridge. We will have a
rather decent site together soon with tons of offer items and excerpts from
the catalogues, regular updates, etc. But we are also mindful of the
majority (and it is) of our customers who do not have access to the
internet, and to that end the catalogues in print will continue to take
priority. When you see that I review CD's for twelve different musical
genres (for example the Euro-rock/Contemporary catalogues alone, all
together, are the equivalent of over 80 pages long!!! - and that's just the
one catalogue, constantly being updated), and that the Hawkwind side is but
one of my interests, you will see why time to construct the site is hard to
find. But it will happen, and soon, and with a secure site, etc, etc.
So, no complete catalogue is available to download but if you want all of
them mailing, just let me know and it shall be done. Incidentally all the
stuff you ordered from Delerium is also available from us - what you must
remember is that we have this enormous worldwide access to anything
available on CD that's in print - just ask and we'll quote a price and
delievery time -after all not even Amazon can stock 650.000 actual
titles!!!!
Sorry to bore the rest of you......
Andy Garibaldi.