Halloween 82 chain status?

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Thu Dec 7 04:21:28 EST 2000

>From what I understand it is not dead.  Marshall told me that somebody had
contacted him and was sending him the cd.  I don't know how many people got
left out, I hope not many.  Maybe the people that did can contact him and
set up a new order.  This seems to be a somewhat of a re-occurring problem
here.  The 99 tape swap ended up the same way for me, oh well.  In a few
years we will be able to just email the wav files to eachother and there
will be no need for mailing.