Halloween 82 chain status?

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Thu Dec 7 06:42:29 EST 2000

Yep, I just received the master in the mail yesterday.  I will
make my copy today and send the master along to you, Bryan.
There is one other person currently on the list that Bryan will
send to.

If anyone else wants to get in on this, please contact me
privately, and I'll add your name to the list.

MWood