Halloween 82 chain status?

Jeff Riedle stretch at GOT.NET
Thu Dec 7 14:12:55 EST 2000

Sorry about that folks...the Halloween 82 chain is NOT dead...its just been
a friggin nightmare for me to get a copy. I tried to play the disc in my
home cd player and discovered it wouldn't play (which is the only way I can
burn a copy) so I tried it in my PC (computer) and discovered it had to be
duplicated in a computer system. I lent it to a friend, and after a week and
a half he gave me a copy along with the original. I STILL can't play it on
my home cd player. It shows one track lasting 75 minutes but no sound comes
out. It'll work in my PC but who wants to listen to crappy computer
speakers, and its distorted too. All I wanted was a copy to play at home!
By the way, the artwork shows 2 discs, but only one was sent to me. Am I
missing the point here? HELP! I'll try and find the original post telling me
who to send this thing to, and I'll do that a.s.a.p. Again, if anyone can
help out a fellow Hawkfan send me an e-mail at <stretch at got.net> with some
instructions. SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY WITH THIS CHAIN...
Jeff "Stretch" Riedle