OT: Rush

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Dec 7 19:32:20 EST 2000

In message <016001c06081$f8576a60$be1cbc3e at s8d3c4>, ANDREW
GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes
>hey!!!- this isn't going to be one of thsoe threads where we all announce
>our least favourite Hawkwind tracks and the list gets bigger and bigger
>until one among us, in true Monty Python style, actually declares he doesn't
>actually like the band at all - thought not!!!

Perish the thought!

But just for the record :-)

My least favourite HW tracks: Star Cannibal- truly awful lyrics,  Black Elk
Speaks- starts off really well but I find Bridgett's contribution unbearable
(apologies to all those who thought she was a Good Thing).
--
Nick Medford