Halloween 82 chain status?

Bill Knispel moonglum at ECLIPSE.NET
Thu Dec 7 22:55:03 EST 2000

I'd also like to get in on it.  I've been in and out of the hospital
recently and must have missed the notice for it.  If anyone would like to do
a B&P or trade for the show, please let me know!

Bill

Enter the labyrinth:
http:\\members.xoom.com\Yyrkoon.1\home.htm  (Bill's homepage)
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/Yyrkoon.1/bill's_roio.htm  (Bill's RoIO