OT: Rush

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Dec 8 03:38:53 EST 2000

ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> dunno - just a phenoemenal album for me, that's all - although I didn't hear
> the last live triple thing yet - any good anyone??

Oh my yesssirree! Phenomenal, in fact:) But then I'm a diehard! It covers the
Test for Echo tour, 2 discs, and the third is A farewell to Kings tour,
Hammersmith Odeon, although I'm tired enough to not go dig it out for the
date:):)
I was at the TFE Tour, and it was quite splendid:) 3 hours of Rush! Just my
idea of fun there:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace