OT: Rush

Paul Mitchell paul-mitchell at KEECO-UK.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Dec 8 07:24:45 EST 2000

Not me! Technical skill is the ONLY thing in music that has anything
even remotely to do with an objective point of view - everything else is
opinion and therefore equally valid/invalid.

[Spice Girls are the greatest ever pop band.....discuss!]

In message <200012072031.PAA00668 at syr.edu>, Ted Jackson jr.
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> writes