OFF : Smile

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Dec 8 07:51:38 EST 2000

On 8 Dec 00, at 8:32, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/00 7:57:25 AM, tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
> writes:
>
> << Pavlov's Dog. Hey, <>, ever hear
> of these guys?
>  >>
> ===
> yes! ha! david surkamp! the guy who demonstrated to ol' geddy how to
> sing high!
>
> very, very, _very_ high!

Those guys took 'Space Cadet' to new levels.  One guy had this big
pipe that looked like something Sigmund Freud would have smoked.
Tried to smoke it whilst playing, kept going out.  The high-voiced
singer, some dude playing  a violin.  these guys were like Kansas but
even worse, if you can imagine!  Guitarist had one of those Valeno
[sp?] guitars, the one made from aluminum.  They were a trip.
Produced/managed by Pearlman/Krugman, I believe...

theo