OFF: Joe Bonamassa [no BOC/HW]

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Fri Dec 8 15:00:48 EST 2000

At 10:49 12.8.00 EDT, you wrote:
>On 8 Dec 00, at 10:29, Brian Halligan wrote:
>
>> Theo wrote:

>> > So, you going to tomorrow's gig?
>>
>> I'll try. I haven't hung out in Armory Square in a long time. Have you
>> been to that Irish pub on Franklin? Any good? And what happened to
>> Styleen's? What's it called now?
>>
>That's where Joe's playing!  It's called Armory High now.  Haven't
>been to the joint you're talking about yet...
Kitty Hoynes has good food at mostly OK prices. 40 page paper hear I come..

BUT I did pick up the complte lond yrs singles Box set of the rolling
stones on cassette for a nicely small amount of $$$. Their version of I
wanna be your man smokes.
ASCDEMIC FUNTASTICOSITY
JAson