OFF : Smile

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Dec 8 15:45:19 EST 2000

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:34:55 EST, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
>In a message dated 12/8/00 10:21:52 AM, Rocker22 at AOL.COM writes:
>
><<  And the Dictators.  All were Pearlman/Krugman
>groups. >>
>=====
>um...i dont think so.
>
>comments?

They shore wuz!  At least 'Go Girl Crazy' was produced by Sandy (and
Murray, too? I forget and don't have it in front of me), and it was mr.
Pearlman who got them signed to CBS (same label as BOC) in the first place.
 Don't forget that the Clash and the Dream Syndicate also had
Pearlman-produced albums ...

        -Doug (who put the latest Dictators single on his 2000 boc-l swap tape)
         ceres at sirius.com