HW:Completists

Sat Dec 9 12:00:00 EST 2000

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Nick Medford wrote:

> >        Nick, any more details about this cassette? As may have become
> >apparent, I'm the owner of an attempt to keep track of Hawkwind members
> >guest spots and so forth and I've no idea what or when this would be. Any
> >help appreciated, yours,
> >                         Jon
>

> The cassette was "Treatment Live At Stonehenge '81/'82", sadly I don't
> possess a copy of this wondrous artefact so can't give you details of specific
> tracks.

        Cheers NIkc, that's got it. What a busy lad our Nik was in 1982.

> Have a look at
>
> http://www.delerium.co.uk/freakbea/archive/intview/treatmen.html
>
> for more on the band and a bit about their friendship with Nik. You may be
> able to contact someone with more info through the site.

        Contacting anyone through Delerium seems a little unlikely these
days, but thanks for the URL. Gawd Richard Allen can be impenetrable when
he's writing about a band he really likes can't he? Names and numbers all
over tha pleace and scarce a word in between. Got what I was after
anyway. Cheers again, yours,
                             Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk