HW:Samantha Fox

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Sun Dec 10 17:08:08 EST 2000

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> At 11.48 +0000 6.12.2000, Andy Gilham wrote:
> >  enough Flash animation to keep you very happy ;))
>
> That'd be "none", then? ;)
 Indeed. I have yt to work out a way to get my machin/shoebox to handle
flash, despite numerous explanations/download attempts. Bah humbug, I say.

 Kirsten

--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
"Hawkwind? That's one step away from the Spice Girls"           Royston