HW: Where were they? Alan Powell

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 10 19:08:39 EST 2000

Anyone got a photo of AP from Brixton, I didn't see him

Dave
    -----Original Message-----
    From: starfield <starfield at SUPANET.COM>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 10 December 2000 22:04
    Subject: Re: HW: Where were they?

    You missed out Keith Hayle, Paul Hayles, Ginger, Clive Deamer, Mick Smith, Mick Kirton, Rik Martinez, Rob Heaton....

    Would have been good to see Paul Rudolph there, I still love his playing. I got to meet Alan Powell though, so that was a consolation.  A pleasant unnassuming chap with a Manchester/West Coast USA cross-over accent, and looking not a bit like his photos from '76. He played congas on Assault & Battery and Golden Void, in case anyonne missed him.

    Captain Bl at ck