HW:Completists

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Dec 11 02:01:42 EST 2000

I agree that the Steve Swindells album is a bit Springsteenish in places,
"Figures of Authority" included, especially the piano melody..  Great song,
though.  It takes a few listens to get over the Springsteen comparisons,
though.  The lyrics are more relevant to me than anything Springsteen has ever
done.   Bitter and Twisted" is one of my favorite tracks.  reminds me of an ex
girlfriend...Didn't Roger Daltrey cover that track on one of his solo albums"?