HW: finest moments

Bart Brugmans bart at ENGAGE.NU
Mon Dec 11 04:38:58 EST 2000

Hi,

> What's your single finest memory of recorded Hawkwind (live or
> studio)?

It must have been about 10 years ago. I was lying on bed, a spliff in
myhand, an my just bought Space Ritual album on the turntable (or a
copy of it in my tape recorder). When Sonic Attack hit me from
behind. I felt like i was going on a trip, and would never come back
again...

...you can help no one else...

...think only of yourself...

...I got up, to turn the music off and then came Time We Left. I sank
back. Felt the relaxation coming back.. and fell back into good
memories.

I was hooked _forever_

--BArt