semi Hawkwind cover

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 11 06:50:00 EST 2000

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:25:44 -0000, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:

>sorry - I meant backtracking in a humorous way not a serious way - no
>offence caused I hope.

None taken- I didn't think you were being entirely serious.

Re. Supergrass: funnily enough I saw some video footage of them live at
Glastonbury the other night (a mate of mine likes them) and I have to say
they do have a pretty powerful live sound. But I found that big hit of
theirs ("we are young, we are free..") so irritating that I still find it
hard to give 'em the benefit of the doubt.