OFF; Time to Move to Utah

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 11 12:22:17 EST 2000

On 11 Dec 00, at 12:46, Rob Vincent wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
>
> > .....and nurses with oxygen tanks will be standing by...
>
> Err, Queen? Creedence Clearwater Revival? Sounds a bit fishy to me, as
> I can't imagine the surviving members of Queen reassembling under that
> name, and the surviving members of CCR weren't speaking to each other
> last I heard.

Heh, maybe it was Queensryche, and the dude was too tired to finish
typing the name?  As for CCR, the rest of the guys minus-Fogerty
[yeah, right] have been playing for a while as Creedence Clearwater
Revisited.  Must be that's who's playing.  That would be like a band
going on the road without Dave Brock and calling itself
Hawkwind...hey, hasn't that already happened?

theo