HW: finest moments

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Mon Dec 11 15:19:05 EST 2000

Ok, paring it down to 1 studio and 1 live.....

Studio - the bass organ riff and violin solo in Damnnation Alley. I've
always loved that line, and it's a standard one for me to use when I
check out sounds on a new keyboard/module. Got to play it on a huge
pipe organ once, woah!

Live - has to be the California Brainstorm show, but I just can't decide
between 2 moments in the show. One was when Bridget was doing this
swirly dance thing with light-up juggling clubs; I can't even remember
what song this was during, it was just so trippy. The other, and most
proably the winner, was Bridget's tortured 'spoken' intro to Ejection.
I was right up against the stage almost in front of her, and the overall
effect of the music, lights, and her vocal just sent serious chills up
and down my spine.

scorch