HW: finest moments

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Dec 11 15:36:50 EST 2000

Scorch said...

>Live - has to be the California Brainstorm show, but I just can't decide
>between 2 moments in the show. One was when Bridget was doing this
>swirly dance thing with light-up juggling clubs; I can't even remember
>what song this was during,

"Snake Dance," which was much cooler live than on the Tepee album.

My choice is the transition phase between the studio A&B and Golden Void.
The screeching synth goes way over the top (recording-wise) and gets into
distortion territory (which under normal circumstances I would hate), but
that's part of the magic of this piece for some strange reason.  It's the
resolution, though, into the crunchy GV riff by Brock that is totally
irresistable.

An easy choice I suspect...

Grakkl (FAA)