HW: Party and hotel thing

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Dec 11 17:51:34 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: XXX <boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Party and hotel thing

> Some of the Hawkwind rooms will be double or twins.
> Peter the artist also would like a double room
>
> Has anyone approached the hotels yet?

I'm trying but work doesn't leave much time for such things and as
far as group reservations are concerned you can really only get a
sensible answer between the hours of 9-5.     Thistle Kensington
Park Hotel are charging £116 for a single and £138 for a double -
which I guess rules them out.   I had the wrong number written down
for Thistle Bloomsbury Hotel but will try again tomorrow.   I've
done a Yell.com search on "Thistle Hotel" and come up with 8 other
names so I'll call round them as well - if I get a chance (the
manager says he's going to be in to work late tomorrow so there may
be more opportunity than today....).

jill