OFF : Smile

Mon Dec 11 19:35:07 EST 2000

Yeh - I know that for 'Blood Brothers' but I thoguth 'Manifest' was Sony - I'll check the Rock Record at work tomorrow but I expect yuo are right.
Thanks,
Andy G'b.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rocker22 at AOL.COM
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 3:18 PM
  Subject: Re: OFF : Smile

  In a message dated 12/08/2000 6:30:31 PM Central Standard Time,
  andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

    yes - but where is the CD of 'Manifest destiny' - "Science Gone To Far" -
    just awesome!!!! Come on Sony group - get the sucker out.

  Manifest Destiny and Bloodbrothers were not on the Sony label.  They moved to
  Asylum Records (I think) after Go Girl Crazy.

  Ric