HW: a question of past members

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 11 19:28:05 EST 2000

In message <006c01c063d2$b42e7780$a218bc3e at s8d3c4>, ANDREW
GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes
>yeh - you got that right - one of only a handful of gigs I ever walked out
>on was the Enid when RJG started 'preaching' to the audience halfway through
>the concert, talking down to us as though we were the scum on his
>shoes....you've never seen me leave a concert so fast and so angry...

Tell me more! I'm curious- it's always interesting to reassess someone you
used to admire, once you're a bit older and wiser.

--
Nick Medford