HW: DEALING WITH DOUG AND THE DEVIL (ON)(WARRIOR RE DIMINISHED)

Tigger Tigger at PUDDYTAT.FSNET.CO.UK
Mon Dec 11 19:37:21 EST 2000

In article <v03007800b65b0a22bc1d@[207.170.105.177]>, Mike Coleman
<deltawave at METRONET.COM> writes

>furthermore I BEG YOU HARDCORE FANS WITH KNOWLEDE to tell me any details
>about existing PRESS KITS on this LP (Not CD PRESS KITS)..from ENGLAND and
>elsewhere....I am highly interested in this!!!!!!!......

Not sure if this is what you mean, but it was certainly promoted in some
record stores in the UK with a large (About 3 foot long) print of the
Hawkwind/cloud logo from the Warrior and Mountain Grill album sleeves,
and a 3d plastic version of the Doremi HW logo (About 2 foot by 14
inches, brown with gold lettering). I managed to get them at the time,
but couldn't get hold of the poster for Kings of Speed (IIRC, it was the
whole band in an open-top sports car)

--
David Blair