HW: DEALING WITH DOUG AND THE DEVIL (ON)(WARRIOR RE DIMINISHED)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 11 20:38:10 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/11/00 6:40:54 PM, deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

<<
so I ramble on to say that as near as I can tell all the WARRIORS were
released on UNITED ARTISTS label with the exception of we USA folks, who
got ATCO....

=====
hi mike,

dunno about the lawsuit stuff, but HW, amon duul II, and can left UA all at
the same time, in terms of the us releases. HW and ADII would end up on atco;
the latter put out at least 2 lp's on atco, whilst there was no more HW in
the states until 'quark'.

"<>"