HW: More completism and THE MC--(prescription needs filling)

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Dec 11 20:59:06 EST 2000

>actually, the copy of Radioactors I have in front of me has
>Liz van Dort on vocals and Javier Fredes on congas -
>no mention of Gilli Smythe anywhere.
>
>also 'Radioactors' is one word too.....
>
>curious.
>
>Rx

 Please explain the above as I am too much in need of paying debts to go
dig my copies of the single out, or dig in previous emails.......I have the
original on NUKE/VIRGIN....plus British reissue, then another British
reissue.....(on Charly),THEN a German issue(re?)       ,,.,,have Sting in
the Tin, then another Sting in a blue colored tin, then another Sting in a
jewel case........but somehow I still don't feel I have the one you
mention..........is there a joke or something i'm missing ?????

Do you refer to imposters?????

also......any possibility of my getting a passport.......even though I
can't afford to come back over due to high holiday rates...personal danger
due to debts/unpopularity.......could you help me convice Dave that my
promo copy of the double spanish FLICKNIFE comp LP on VICTORIA will impress
vistors more if the passports still match artistically, and I store it with
the record in a japaneese sleeve until I regain might........by the reign
of night......M(D)C