HW - Regarding the Oz Tour In Feb 2000

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Dec 12 06:12:48 EST 2000

Hi gang

can anyone tell me which state the Happy Valley concert was held

We have a Happy Valley here in South Australia but I'm guessing it was either
New South Wales or Victoria.

I got my Oz tour shirt in the mail today - very cool -  and I looked at all the dates that Hawkwind did in Australia

<< GRIPE MODE ENABLED>>>

Five concerts man - five - I missed every damned one - and to think of all the emails
I posted wanting to know when the band would come to Australia and there was no mention
of it.

Damn I feel shitty about that - Everyone knows when crap like Kylie Minogue  and assorted other
ka ka is out and about but there could have at least been a little publicity for Hawkwind

What were all the aussie fans doing ??

<< GRIPE MODE DISABLED>>>

Mb