BOC: New Song

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Dec 12 08:40:42 EST 2000

John wrote:
> BOC trotted out a new song this past weekend - I did not hear it so I
> can't give any direct impressions, but it is called "Dancing on Stilts"
> (I believe), and is sung by Buck.

Sounds like a Buck ballad. I liked "Pocket" live but haven't heard "Old
Gods..." From Mike's earlier post, it seems like we may see a new album by
next summer! And with a contest to help name it too.... Ezekiel's Wheel,
anyone? ;-)

> The band also trotted out an older song - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Nice. I like that the band is trying to mix it up a little. Hearing "Teen
Archer" at Northern Lights was fantastic!

Brian
OB Album Name> Cultolostomy Bag

--
Brian Halligan