HW: Party and hotel thing

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Dec 12 17:08:44 EST 2000

Hi Merick

Thanks for your message.  That was a kind offer and I'll enclose the
list of Thistle Hotels I found on Yell.com       I've only had a
chance to phone Kensington Park and Bloomsbury but I don't honestly
think the Thistle Hotels are going to be what's needed.
Bloomsbury could only offer me single rooms at
£ 106 (pounds) for the night and doubles at, I think, (since I've
forgotten to bring the info with me!) at £129 (pounds).    These
prices are way too high for most fans and I'm fairly sure prices for
the other Thistle group hotels will be equally steep so I'm afraid
that cheaper priced hotels will be needed and that'll take further
investigation.     I'll see what I can find out but I really don't
have much time to spare for a long search.

The good news is that neither place seemed to think that a block
booking of 25 rooms or so would be a problem so there seems to be
plenty of availability for that date.

thanks!
jill

Thistle Kensington Park Hotel
De Vere Gardens Kensington
London W8 5AF
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7937 8080

Whites Thistle Hotel
90-92, Lancaster Gate
London W2 3NR
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7262 2711

Thistle Kensington Palace Hotel
De Vere Gardens Kensington
London W8 5AF
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7937 8121

Royal Horseguards Thistle Hotel
2, Whitehall Court
London SW1A 2EJ
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7839 3400

The Thistle Tower Hotel
St. Katharines Way
London E1W 1LD
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7481 2575

Thistle Bloomsbury Hotel
Bloomsbury Way
London WC1A 2SD
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 7242 5881

Cannizaro House Thistle Hotel & Restaurant
West Side Wimbledon Common
London SW19 4UE
Business Type: HOTELS & INNS
Tel: 020 8879 1464