HW: Party and hotel thing

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Dec 12 17:36:17 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Party and hotel thing

> On this theme, from prior con experience, hotels frequently want
> a down payment on meeting space ;-(
>
> What kind of meeting space were we looking for?  ...and for what
dates?
> Arin

I'm not sure to be honest!   It'll be for the evening of the 29th
and I was assuming that one (maybe two) meeting rooms would be
sufficient but I was just making vague enquiries to see what the
any event since Thistle Hotels look as if they are going to be a tad
pricey University Halls of Residence would be my next suggestion
since it's still vacation and they might, or might not, have a
social/recreational hall or meeting area nearby.

If I've time...............

jill