HW: Party and hotel thing - Useful Info ?

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Tue Dec 12 18:11:03 EST 2000

Hello Kris,Dave,HW and all

I've been observing developments regarding this hotel issue on this
list.....so I thought I'd try and provide a bit of help.

Travel Inns are good value and the rates are PER ROOM with each room able
to sleep from 2-3 people I think. I made an initial enquiry with the London
Euston Travel Inn Capital @ 1 Dukes Road,London,WC1.
The rate per room is £69.95....( or £35 per person for 2
sharing!)....however they do not offer a discount on block bookings.
They said that there should not be a problem booking around 25 rooms on the
29th, but could not confirm this because such a booking would have to be
arranged with the manager during daytime hours.

There is another Travel Inn @ London County Hall,Belvedere Road,SE1 (on the
Thames near Waterloo Station). The rate per room is the same, although I
think this location is a bit more special.
I was unable to speak to anyone by phone at this one to verify if they
could provide 25 rooms on the 29th.

To find out more...check the web.......www.travelinn.co.uk

Has anyone assumed the responsibility of organising this on behalf of HW
and everyone?

melvyn.