OFF: the Enid

Tue Dec 12 14:10:37 EST 2000

gee thanks - off to get a meal now!!!
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: david hall
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 12:55 AM
  Subject: OFF: the Enid

  I saw this mob at Stonehenge 84 they followed on from Hawkwind (who were brilliant). By that point I had developed some bad stomach cramps (courtesy of the scrumpy and other exotic fare) and was bent double over and clinging to some scaffolding at the side of the stage. I couldn't move, I was in agony, my mate was chucking up a few feet away....then that mob started up....horrible, horrible....I couldn't escape -more sonic shite than sonic attack. Having recovered slightly I returned to the stage to witness the Cardiacs, that just about finished me off. Bad feelings evaporated somewhat on the arrival of the Hawks for the dawn gig.

  Thought I'd share that with you

  Dave