semi Hawkwind cover

Wed Dec 13 14:40:21 EST 2000

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> ah that's where I'm going wrong - I think that track and one other is all
> I've heard by them - still there are other fish to fry of greater importance
> right now......
> Andy Garibaldi

        That one really did annoy me. But my brother is a fan and I have
to say in their defence that everything they've done since then has been a
lot better, including some stuff taht's actually good. However, if
Woronzow's Lucky Bishops would learn the tactical use of The Riff the same
way Supergrass did they would be a very large sight better. And being as
they're considerably better-looking, they would surely be destined to a
career in the indie limelight post haste. Someone should tell them. Yours,

Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk