Seasonal message which is not limited to this season

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Dec 14 12:29:13 EST 2000

On 14 Dec 00, at 12:16, SLOTERDIJK wrote:

> Well on a superficial level I want to wish everone a happy "Holiday
> Season", but on a more realistic level I want to acknowlege that I
> realize that this "season" is really not so happy for many people.

Hey, tell that to my wife.  Her father died on Xmas day 4 years ago,
and her mother is currently on her death bed, and if there's any
mercy in this world will die any day now...

theo