HW: LARRY BOYD

Carl Edlund Anderson carlaz at NTLWORLD.COM
Thu Dec 14 19:56:08 EST 2000

At 16.19 -0600 14.12.2000, Mike Coleman wrote:
>  Your video is here unopened awaiting one or 2 more days when I can stop
>showing interest in these chat groups and get down to business.....going to
>have Das Ludicroix/ hawkvid night soon .............

I think, objectively speaking, there are some quite good moments on
the DL SD99 and Mandelbrot 2000 vids. Not all of it, but certainly
some damn fine peaks! Mr. Jarrett may be willing to back me up on
this, as a disinterested observer :)

As a random plug: <http://www.mp3.com/DasLudicroix/>  (I think!)

Cheers,
Carl